The KRK Rokit 4 G3 is the new 4 Inch studio monitor speaker from the famous and legendary KRK Rokit range. As some DJ's and producers have limited space KRK have introduced a smaller studio monitor that still packs a punch and produces quality sound output that the Rokit range is famous for.
KRK's ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 4" glass-Aramid composite woofer.
It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 102dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion.
Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 4 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. The ROKIT 4 is the most compact solution of the KRK ROKIT series, perfect to fit smaller rooms and any desktop application.
- 2-Way Configuration
- 1" Soft-dome tweeter
- 4" Aramid glass composite woofer
- 51-Hz-35kHz frequency range
- 2.3kHz crossover frequency
- 30 watts total power
- 10 watts HF power
- 20 watts LF power
- 102 peak SPL
- 30 minute auto standby
- MDF cabinet
- Unbalanced RCA, TRS balanced & XLR balanced inputs
- HF level adjust controls (-2dB, -1dB,0, +1dB)
- LF level adjust controls (-2dB, -1dB,0, +1dB)
- System volume control (-30dB - +6dB)
- KRK Rokit 4 RP3 Dimensions - 211mm (deep) x 155mm (wide) x 238mm (high)
- KRK Rokit 4 Net weight - 3.93kg
- 500mA-250V fuse