Here we have the white version of the KRK RP5 G3. These stylish cabinets are perfect for your modern-look studio and are designed to coordinate with the wide range of studio, DJ and production equipment now available and with stylish DJ furniture from the likes of Glorious and Sefour. These professional powered monitors are perfect for use in small studios, by DJs and for home-based production applications.
The third generation of these best-selling active studio monitors builds upon the phenomenal success of the Rokit RP5 G2 monitors which helped to propel KRK to the become the best-selling studio monitor brand worldwide. KRK have tweaked and improved many of the components and key design elements of the RP5 so, while this speaker is immistakably a KRK Rokit, improvements to acoustic performance ensures that the brand continues to evolve.
RP5 G3 incorporates an uprated version of KRKs trademark glass-aramid yellow driver. These high-quality mid-woofers are designed with rigidity and superior sound reproduction in mind and deliver plenty of low-end punch from a cabinet with a small-enough footprint for even the most space-restricted studio. The high-end frequencies are handled by a 1" soft dome tweeter which generates crystal clear top end a frequency range that extends upto an impressive 35kHz. RP5 G3 is powered by Class A/B Bi-amplification which offers smooth power delivery across all output levels with maximum efficiency.
The cabinet design of the RP5 G3 has undergone some subtle changes which, aside from being a cosmetic alteration, are designed to further improve the, already superb, acoustics from the RP5 G2. The cabinet shape has been specifically designed to minimise resonance and colorization which the front-firing bass port improves bass response and the padded foam bottom reduces unwanted vibrations.
KRK RP5 G3 in white are destined to be a future favourite amongst DJs and music makers of all genres. Combining a compact footprint, high quality components, superior audio reproduction an affordable price tag, KRK RP5 G3 monitors could easily set a new benchmark in professional reference monitoring.
- Brand new Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- roprietary waveguide optimised for superior imaging
- 1" Soft-Dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz,
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System Type: Active Monitor
- HF Transducer: 1" Silk Dome Tweeter
- LF Transducer: 5" Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
- Freq Range (-10DB): 45Hz - 35kHz
- Crossover Freq.: 2.6kHz
- Total Power: 50w
- HF Power: 20w
- LF Power: 30w
- Peak SPL: 106dB
- Auto Standby: 30mins
- Cabinet Material: MDF
- Connectors: Unbalanced RCA, Balanced TRS & XLR
- Controls: HF Level (-2 to +1dB), LF Level (-2 to +2dB), System Volume (-30dB to +6dB)
- Dimensions: 246 x 188 x 284mm
- Net Weight: 5.9kg
- Fuse Rating: Slow Blow Type 5mm x 20mm
- Power: 500mA-250v