For a quarter of a century KRK has been the professional's choice for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe. And KRK's ROKIT studio monitors have been the most popular choice for accurate monitoring, selling one million systems over the years. Now KRK introduces the new ROKIT Generation 3, continuing the legacy of performance ROKIT's have become known for. So whether you're just starting out in desktop recording, or you've already laid down a few thousand tracks, give a listen to the ROKIT Generation 3 line of monitors and experience a standard in performance and accuracy that raises the bar once again.
- 1" silk soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- 5" Aramid glass composite woofer gives response down to 45Hz
- Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior stereo imaging
- Lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering maximum headroom with minimal distortion
- Low and high frequency adjustment gives you unprecedented voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation
- Bundled with 2x FREE Adam Hall SPADECO 1 Monitor Isolation pads and a pair of Stagg 3m jack leads.
9.7" x 7.4" x 11.2" each
13.0 Lbs. (5.9 kg.) each